“Will is an exceptional tutor. Really good technique that ensures everyone in the room is involved regardless of their individual confidence. Will demonstrated fantastic knowledge from actually DOING safety and that really shows through in the course he delivered.”
What does the NEBOSH National General Certificate cover?
How is the NEBOSH National General Certificate Qualification Assessed?
What You can Expect from Us and What We Expect from You
If we both play our part, we can achieve great things together.
- We will do everything we can to help you pass on the 1st attempt – Everything “legal” that is!
- An Engaging and Memorable Experience Interactive Sessions
- We won’t JUST teach you to pass, we also share valuable real-life experience from the frontline
- We will be available by email to support you in between the study sessions
- A friendly, encouraging, and supportive atmosphere
- All necessary study resources
- Your first assessment fees are included in the course fee. No hidden extras.
- Commitment. You will do everything you can to pass on the 1st attempt.
- Attend all of the sessions, unless otherwise agreed
- You will be able to commit at least 4 hours a week for revision
- No distractions, no phones or dealing with emails/social media on your laptop
- Share your own real-life experience with the rest of the class, no one knows your job better than you
- Encourage and support your fellow students
- Allow others to speak and contribute, don’t monopolise or disrupt the sessions
- Tolerate views and opinions which may differ from yours
- Be open with your tutor on any support needs you have
- Daily mock exam questions, marked as a NEBOSH examiner would
- Performance measurement, keeping track of your mock exam marks during the 11 weeks
- Individual and group feedback on exam question performance
- Expertly coached on knowledge and exam technique
The one-day-a-week over 11 weeks format of our course is deliberately designed to deliver results. It will:
- Give you enough time between study sessions for you to absorb and understand course information
- Allow you to pace yourself and perform at your best
- Prevent you from being overloaded or overwhelmed with information
- Give the group sufficient time to engage in enjoyable and interactive study activities, instead of just being lectured at
- Allow a full-day for pre-exam preparation and revision
- Fit in more easily with your work and family commitments
“Having completed a lot of health and safety eLearning courses over the years I found this to be the most informative but entertaining at the same time. My interest was held throughout the IOSH Managing Safely course. By being involved, constantly in actually doing something, I learnt more quickly and absorbed the content at all times.”